I have the following suggestions

I have the following suggestions:

1. Go to the ftc web site www.ftc.gov and review your rights under the FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT.

2. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Delaware www.bbb.org against Chase. This can be done online. Put down Chase Bank USA and it should lead you to the Delaware web site.

3. Try negotiating directly with Chase. Call 1-800-Chase-99 to get their executive offices.