I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but I’m almost 46, filed my 1st bankruptcy in December and still having problems. This is what happened. After I filed bankruptcy, I needed a car, so I borrowed money from Quik Check to pay the $1000 down-payment, the next 2 payments were $500 and now I’m down to $300 a month and in June it will be paid off.
I paid off the bad credit loan at www.ElcLoans.com I got after bankruptcy to build my credit so I could buy a house. I used the credit cards to pay off Quik Check. Every month I pay off the credit cards except last month I paid off only 1 and the other I paid $80 on it. I very much want to move back east because I’ve been stuck out here since basically 1990 when I got out of the military and haven’t had the opportunity to go back until now.
My income is $2519 a month
- $300 Premier Credit card
- $300 Aspire Credit card
- $300 car payment
- $115 Quik Check(keep having to take loans)
- $504 Mobile Home Mortgage & lot rent
- $ 8 HSLDA(Homeschool attorney)
- $ 44 daughter’s lunches at school(she buys)
- $ 73 Qwest local phone
- $ 9 Webband internet
- $154 Avista(electric)
- $200 Groceries approx
- $200 Gas
- $ 73 Car ins(full coverage and $100 deductible
- $ 30 House ins
- $ 25 allowances(divided among 3 kids)
- $ 16 oil change(every other month I have to change my oil every other month because I go to Montana a lot to pick up my son)
And there’s always tons of one time things we need.
Anyone have any idea how to get moved fast.